• Suits Sealed or Un-sealed Lead Acid Batteries
• Compact, Reliable and fully automatic
• Reverse, Short circuit, thermal and overload protection
• Uses advanced MOSFET technology
• Over 85% efficiency
These fully automatic chargers use switchmode technology to efficiently charge high capacity sealed and unsealed lead acid batteries.
Simply plug them onto the battery and forget - the batteries will fast charge, then automatically switch to float (trickle) charge when full.
They are housed in a robust metal frame, and are powered from 240V, feature fan cooling, and include 700mm fly leads with heavy duty battery clips.
Each unit features a power indicator LED and power switch, as well as a switch to select between full or half current for when you are charging batteries of a small capacity.
The two larger models also include a 5 segment LED bargraph to indicate the charge state.
Protected for output short circuit, polarity inversion, over-temperature and overload.
Supplied with a mains lead.
• Max Current: 12A/6A +-5%
• Wattage: 160W
• Equaliser Charge: 14.4V +- 0.1V
• Floating Charge: 13.8V +- 0.1V
• Operating Ambient: 0~50 degrees C
• Dimensions: 197(L) x 96(W) x 48(H)mm
• Weight: 850g
• AC input: 220VAC
• Efficiency: >85%