This versatile solar regulator is suitable for use with all types of photovoltaic panels and wet or sealed lead acid batteries.
The internal microprocessor controller provides the optimal charging current and voltage according to the actual stage of charge and type of battery.
The 3-stage (Bulk, Absorption & Float) charger ensures proper maintenance of lead acid type batteries, maximising their service life.
For wet cells, there is an equalisation function, which automatically cycles the battery once a month for two hours.
The unit also automatically disconnects the battery if the terminal voltage drops below an adjustable level (as low as 16V), and then reconnects it once it is charged again.
It features an LCD panel that displays battery voltage, the solar panel voltage and the active charge mode.
Unlike other regulators, you can see the true status of the charging system at a glance.
• User adjustable charging voltages
• Microprocessor control PWM and 3 stage charging algorithms.
• Bulk, Absorption & Float Charge status on LCD Display.
• Ampere Hour logging read outs in 3 sets, today and last 2 days.
• 5 State LED Indications of battery levels.
• Electronic Overcharge Protection & Back Current Blocking to PV panel.
• Over Temperature Protection of PV Charge Controller's electronic circuit.
• Dusk to Dawn automatic ON-Off with 10 selectable on-off programs.
• Adjustable battery low voltage level disconnect and reconnect for DC output.
• Optional Temperature Sensor for compensated battery charging.
• Optional Remote Signal Terminal.
Click here for Instruction Manual
Battery voltage: 24V
Continuous load / charge current: 20A
Maximum charge current (5 mins.): 25A
Maximum load current (5 mins.): 25A
Voltage across terminal (PV to battery): 0.8V
Voltage across terminal (battery to load): 0.5V
Recommended wire size: #12AWG
Dimension: 150(W) x 85(D) x 45(H) mm
DC load control mode ( For DC load terminal)
Low Voltage Disconnect(LVD): 16-32V
Low Voltage Reconnect(LVR): 16-32V
Express Post free