High Efficiency Grid Connect Inverters, approved to AS4777 for use in Australia.
10 Year Warranty.
The HR-INV-X01 series of photovoltaic (PV) inverters are specially designed for small to medium roof-topsolar power generation systems.
Each model features:
• Sealed stainless steel enclosure designed and certified for IP65 protection. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations.
• High efficiency isolation transformer between the inverter electronics and the utility grid for safety and reliability.
• All external connections, ie DC input, AC output & communucations are mutually electrically isolated.
• Easy field wiring via plug in connection for DC input, AC output & communication cables.
• Independant MPPT channels for different combinations of PV modules - maximising the power yield of each array.
• Transient voltage suppressor at both input and output terminals to protect the inverter from high transient voltages induced by lightning or other sources.
• LCD readout displays operating parameters, including: voltage of each PV array, electricity generated, power generation time, internal temperature, date/time, operating modes & system errors.
• Highly efficient throughout its operating range of -25°C to 50°C.
Three models are available 1.5kVA, 2kVA and 3kVA.
PV Input Power: 2500W
Max DC Input Power: 2350W
Max Input Current: 6A + 6A
MPPT Channels: 2
Max AC Output Power: 2200VA,BR>
Max AC Output Current: 10A
Max Efficiency: >94%
Dimensions HxWxDmm: 370x525x225
Safety: IEC 62103:2003, EN50178:1997
Grid Protection: DIN VDE 0126-1-1:2006, DK5940, AS4777
PLEASE NOTE, THESE INVERTERS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY APPROVED SOLAR INSTALLERS